Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is John Smith, Live From Tulsa

This might be a bit cryptic  but: many of you readers were recipients of my mass emails called  "This is  (censored) live from (censored)" (it wasn't censored in the emails but I'm like, protecting my privacy or something). For reasons many of you know, but if you don't, ask me (the answer will be - I am relocating. Where? That is what you should ask me),  I am going to resurrect the mass email, with, I guess, the juicy personal tidbits I work so hard to keep out of this blog. So: if you want to be on the mass email list send me an email to pitcairnislandblog@gmail.com (I can't believe noone had taken that gmail account!) and let me know so I can add you.

In summary: I am moving. I am resurrecting juicy and non-anonymous (semi-eponymous!) mass emails. If you want in on them email me.